For details of all the Norfolk Pharmacies open over the two May Bank Holidays and August Bank Holiday 2015 click here. (Please note that you will need to scroll down the page for full details).
The following Pharmacies are open in the Dereham area:
- Monday 4th May - Tesco Pharmacy - 11.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Monday 25th May - Tesco Pharmacy - 11.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Monday 31st August - Tesco Pharmacy - 11.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
We need 48 hours notice for production of repeat prescriptions. To re-order, please use the tear-off slip on the right-hand side of your prescription.
To obtain your repeat you can:- post in the box inside our entrance foyer during opening hours; or
- post through our letterbox when we are closed; or
- send to us by post; or
- use our online repeat medication ordering service.
We do not accept orders for repeat prescriptions by telephone.
Online Ordering System Login
Please be aware that to use our online ordering system for repeat medication you must first obtain a username and password from our reception team.
Collecting Your Prescription
You can collect your prescription from any of the following but you MUST tell us if you wish to collect from anywhere other than the surgery reception desk. You only need to tell us once and then we can mark this on your record. Please enter details in the freetext box on the online order form, or complete a form at reception when you next call in.
The places for collection locally are:
- The Theatre Royal Pharmacy (this is the new Pharmacy on-site at Theatre Royal Surgery which is open 7.00 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday to Saturday and 08.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. Sunday). Telephone 01362 654 326
- Boots, Market Place, Dereham. Telephone 01362 692 793
- Lloyds, Commercial Road, Dereham. Telephone 01362 692080
- Tesco Superstore, Dereham. Telephone 0845 677 9236
Prescription Prepayment Certificates
If you need to take regular medication to help control your condition, Prescription Prepayment Certificates can save you money.
There are two types of PPC - 3 month duration and a 12 month certificate. The annual PPC can be purchased by direct debit. Buy online at www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/ppc or by telephone on 0845 850 0030. They can also be bought at some pharmacies.